- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 ¹ 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
Vacancy: Automotive Quality Manager (Ulianovsk)
Our Client, international producer of automotive components, is starting a greenfield plant in Russia and looking for Quality Manager in Ulianovsk.
- Determining basic quality strategies and ensuring monitoring of general quality policies
- Safeguarding product quality in cooperation with the responsible functional units
- Responsibility for product audits
- Responsibility for minimizing quality costs
- Responsibility for devising and implementing requisite measures in case of quality discrepancies observed internally and/or externally
- Implementation of and compliance with the provisions of the Takata-Petri Management Manual and its underlying principles (Quality Management System ISO/TS 16949 and Environmental Management DIN EN ISO 14001)
- Maintaining contacts with customers in respect of quality problems
- Constant observation of the market in regard to new quality assurance systems and requirements in the automotive sector
- Graduation in a technical subject (university/applied sciences/cooperative education)
- Several years’ experience as a quality manager in the automotive industry
- Management experience
- Experience with Quality Management System ISO 16949
- Distinct analytical cognitive capabilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken Russian
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the German language desirable
- Cross-cultural experience