- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 ¹ 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
Vacancy: Drilling Quality Advisor (Aktau, Kazakhstan)
Competitive local package above $40k plus bonus.
Ideal opportunity for a Kazakh citizen in Aktau or Almaty.
- Primary contact between the field, contractors and service providors on QAQC.
- Manage Quality Personnel
- Develop & Implement QMS - Quality Management System
- Lead and Manage Quality Team
- Strong Background in both Quality Management & Drilling
- Technical & Management experience
- Must have strong Drilling based Quality experience.
- Exposure to an international environment is preferred but not essential.
The Client is an international Operator company with Assets in Western Kazakhstan (Aktau). Due to the replacement of a contractor we are looking for a candidate with strong local knowledge of the area to be Drilling Quality Advisor. If you have a strong Drilling and QAQC background we want to hear from you today. This position is urgent and we will be starting the interview process in March.
This would be suited for a local Kazakh in Aktau, ex-pats are not expected.