- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 Ή 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
Vacancy: QHSE Manager (Moscow)
15.04.2010A leading worldwide supplier of premium products and services to the oil and gas exploration and petrochemical industry is looking for QHSE Manager
Assists Regional Managers and their direct reports in the implementation and continual improvement of the Companys QHSE Management Systems
Plans and manages environmental and/or safety programs
Supervises and coordinates the work of QHSE Specialists to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and policies
Analyzes and interprets scientific and technical journals, financial reports and regulatory documents
Analyzes and interprets QHSE periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations
Makes budgetary recommendations in order to comply with government mandated QHSE regulations
Develops procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements
Effectively presents information and responds to questions or concerns from employees, managers, clients, regulatory agencies and the general public
Handles special projects, as assigned.
University engineering and technical degree
Further Education (Degree or Diploma) or Vocational Education in at least one QHSE discipline
7 Years related experience (3 in Managerial role)
Knowledge of international management systems standards
Knowledge of Oil and Gas sector QHSE standards, certification schemes, and operating practices
In depth knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to the region
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Ability to deliver high quality presentations to all levels of staff and to external parties
Good technical authoring skills for writing procedures and related documents
Good organizational skills, ability to set targets and deliver projects on time
Good reasoning and problem solving skills
Computer literacy, competent in all MS office applications
Ability to communicate diplomatically and effectively with Customers and external parties Ability to lead and participate in team projects. Ability to influence and facilitate change
Physically fit to conduct site tours in Company's Facilities and Customer sites
Qualified to drive a car at base location.