- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 ¹ 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
New certification mark of SGS-TUV is launched in Russia
02.08.2010SGS-TÜV GmbH – Ein Unternehmen der SGS-Gruppe und des TÜV Saarland e.V. which is joined venture of SGS Société Générale de Surveillance Holding (Deutschland) GmbH and TÜV Saarland e.V., launches international certification of management systems vs. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 under double mark "SGS-TÜV" in Russia.
SGS-TÜV GmbH was established in 1998 with the business scope of inspection, verification and certification. In 2009 SGS-TÜV GmbH was granted with accreditation for certification vs. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 under double mark of SGS-TÜV. Fist time this mark was applied only in Germany.
Now the new certification mark of SGS-TÜV becomes available also in Russia after SGS-TÜV GmbH authorized SGS Vostok Ltd. for offering and performing the SGS-TÜV certification in Russian Federation.Read more >