- 13.11.2014A recent vote approved the latest draft of the revised ISO 9001 on quality management systems. The document can now progress to the next stage of the ISO standard development process.
- 05.02.2014ISO has just published a set of three standards to help companies and organizations get value from their assets
- 05.04.2013Russian Energy Ministry document was developed in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 11, 2010 № 1950-r "On approval of the list of state programs of the Russian Federation.
- 24.03.2013ISO is calling for nominations for the 2013 edition of the prestigious Lawrence D. Eicher Leadership Award for excellence in creative and innovative standards development by an ISO technical committee or subcommittee.
- 21.12.2010Santa's workshop awarded ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification
ISO 22000 standard
ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management. When arranging the food chain needs to demonstrate the ability to manage risks in food safety.
It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any part of the food chain and want to establish a system of security products. Meet the requirements of ISO 22000 can be achieved through the use of internal and / or external resources.
ISO 22000 specifies requirements for:
planning, implementation, operation, maintenance and improvement of the food safety system,
demonstrate compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements for food safety,
evaluation and analysis of customer requirements and demonstrate conformity to the agreed customer requirements related to food safety, in order to improve customer satisfaction,
effective communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers and relevant interested parties in the food chain
ensure conformity to the stated food safety policy,
demonstrate such conformity to relevant interested parties,
certification or registration of its food safety management system certification bodies or self-esteem or self-declaration of conformity to ISO 22000.